Tuesday 22 March 2011

i'm a cheapskate.

cheapskate? cheapstake? cheap sk8? cheap steak? sheep stake?!

ok i can't remember how you spell it but i went too far anyway, but you catch my drift!

as you will see from all my clothes posts, i'm a sucker for a bargain. pretty much all of my clothes are primark. i'd rather have a huge wardrobe of cheap things than have a small wardrobe of expensive things, and if it's cheap, it may not last, but if it's cheap, it doesn't matter if it doesn't last, that's the point!!

but if you're reading this, and you prefer high end to high street, always remember to check out opaquenails, my blogging friends who do a lot on designer stuff :) i would if i could, but it pains me to look at the prices of things i can't have:L!





do it nowww! they're lovely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment